We, at Cooking With Your Toaster Oven , would like to share with you a recipe that we found surfing the net that you can do with your convection oven
- 2 slabs of pork loin baby back ribs
- Seasoning ( it can be Im Ram Ro) OR
- 1 tbsp each of : cumin, paprika, garlic, chili powder, brown sugar, Kocher salt and1 tsp cayenne pepper and black pepper mixed
- Aluminum foil
How to prepare:
- Clean and wash your baby back ribs.
- Rub all mixed seasoning so it stays on
- Put the ribs on a pan lined with aluminum foil or wrap it and seal.
- Place the pan inside your convection oven preheated at 300 º F and cook it for an hour.
- After it is done, check the meat.
- Make a little cut in the meat and check its color. The meat should have a whitish color.
- Put it back in the oven for additional 5 minutes.
For more everyday cooking tips and recipes, check out and LIKE our Facebook page –Cooking With Your Toaster Oven .